Sunday 16 December 2012

Jessie J Heartbeat ♥

Jessie J, a.k.a. Jessica Ellen Cornish. One of my Idol, my star. I became a Jessie J Heartbeat since ayear ago. I have all her published song, single, featured, covers, music videos including the leaked one. She's one of the victim who her song (for the next album) was leaked online by unknown person. Maybe that's why her second album is still not launch.

Jessie J's song that I have in my phone.

  • A. dot ft Jessie J - Sweetest Thing
  • Daley ft. Jessie J - Remember Me
  • Abracadabra
  • Big White Room
  • Jessie J, Kate, Laura, Florence & Adele - Brit Award
  • Casualty Of Love
  • Catwalk
  • Do It Like A Dude
  • Domino
  • FastLane
  • Five Down (unreleased)
  • I Love The Way You Like It
  • I Need This
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody (cover)
  • Killing Me Softly (cover)
  • Laserlight
  • L.O.V.E
  • Mamma Knows Best
  • My Shadow
  • Nobody's Perfect
  • OCD
  • Party In The U.S.A (cover)
  • Price Tag (B.O.B)
  • Rainbow
  • Repeat
  • Run Baby
  • Sexy Silk
  • Silver Lining
  • Sometimes Dream Come True
  • Stand Up
  • Staying Thin
  • Technology
  • James Morrison ft. Jessie J- Up
  • Who You Are
  • Who's Laughing Now
  • Without You
  • Young Blood (cover)
  • Jools Holland ft Jessie J - Get Here.
  • Soul Deep (Jessie J) - Why
  • Whistle Down The Wind

Huh, too many huh.. I love all her song... Okay, now the videos from YouTube.. Here We Go...




























Loads more videos from Jessie J. Well, I can't put all of those in here.. Blog Capacity will full, heavy to load et cetera..

Oh ya. Do read my next post - JESSIE J REVIEW..


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE