Friday 23 November 2012

I'm a Sabahan Blogger Mania

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

   Yesterday, when I was searching for top bloggers, I found this interesting banner and I clicked it, nice banner, huh?

WE ARE SABAHAN BLOGGER MANIA


  It's a community for Sabahan bloggers. The place where all Sabahan bloggers to gain ideas, promote their blogs and doing awesome activities such as hiking (climb up the Mount Kinabalu)


  I had just registered to join the Wasaber (We are Sabahan Bloggermania Blogger). You can also register to be the members in WSB community by clicking http://www.wsbmania.com/p/wsb-register-form.html . But first, make sure you subscribe to their blog feed at www.wsbmania.com (the official website of Wasaber) and put the Wasaber logo on your blog..

  Be a member of Wasaber kinda interesting . I would like to follow all the Wasaber members an so do them.

COME ON, SABAHAN BLOGGERS! LET'S SUPPORT WSB!


Thanks for reading my entry. Make sure you comment, share and join this site! Bye2
Excuse my grammar please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE