Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Day To Go

Oh my God! Tomorrow is the provision of PMR slip. I can't wait yet I'm nervous. What? Less than 24hours left?

*my knees are shivering*
*my heart pounding*
*My palm & feet starts to sweat*
I'm just worried that I can't get the best results and make my parents proud of me.
all I need to do is..
PRAY TO GOD ♥

Log in to twitter, and guess what? #GoodLuckForPMRResultTo and PMR are trending Malaysia right now. And I'm reading the trends for PMR... See who's lucky down there..
I's tweeting!
motivational tweet from @ZackZuandyy
ya. so do I
errr?
retweet!
Amen
What's the matter? Jealous not tweet about PMR? hahahaha
I like this kind of quote
amen

and the last one of LUCKY TWEET-PICK goes to...
Shaheizy Sam also tweet abourt PMR dude..

P/S: to all Malaysian 97 that took PMR examination (including me), good luck and all the best for our results.. Hopefully no-one failed.. And, be sure to keep praying to god and GOD BLESS US ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE