Thursday 31 January 2013

Malaysia - Korea language and culture exchange program

Hi guys. its been long time I'm not blogging. Ok. back to the topic. OH yeah. I'm happy to hear this good news! but wait,

Disclaimer: I'm not korean fanatics okay. :) not even kpop. but, I just love Korean as well.

Good news.... *drum rolls* 10 korean students from different Universities in Korea. OMG. Proud of it. I'd never wished for this before. Its a huge change for me to make friends and communicate with foreigners. Oh ya. This afternoon, we (Student Buddies) were meeting at the anjung budi for the schedule and korean buddy for each of us.

Program Handbook
My korean buddy, Yeong Jo Yoon













  My Korean buddy is Yeong Jo Yoon, Samulnori event (Korean traditional music). I also got his phone number and his facebook account so that we could hang out and chat! Hopefully my engl

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. There are 3 activities that will teach by the Korean students, which is Samulnori, cookery and tae-kwondo. I'm the AJK so I can't participate any of the activity that will be held. 

any upcoming event, I will blog and share it with you guys, okay ? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE