Tuesday 20 November 2012

Another Wonderful Tuesday

Hey guys. Thanks for reading my post. Lately I'm often designing my blog all day actually. But now, I'm quite satisfied my blog's designs.. And oh yeah. Le Domaine (French Language. It means The Domain). hahaha. I've changed my subdomain www.alexanderirvinjoseph.blogspot.com into simple domain www.alexanderirvin.tk. Quite short to type
this one, rather than the alexanderirvinjoseph.blogspot.com. It's like an hour to type these words. I choose .tk  because its FREE. I'm trying to search for free .com domains but failed. (Ada pun yang mahu cari referral dan survey lagi)

here's a bit detail about dot.tk

.tk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Tokelau, a territory of New Zealand located in the South Pacific. (WIKIPEDIA)

Free domain, Shorten any URL to something.tk , get ur own www.yourdomain.tk domain for free , no advertisement at www.dot.tk . Support DNS and zone record such as A, CNAME and TXT.




For those who doesn't want the blogspot.com subdomain, try this domain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE