Thursday 16 January 2014

Form 5 Senior year 2014

Helo friends. I guess it's never too late for me to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 ayy? Hahaha. It's okay. And one thing, this entry is my 44th entry! Woooo *still not big enough*
  School term started, and so far so good. I still can't believe that I'm a senior now, living a Form 5 life, stressful year, big exam, study harder, be mature... My dream for this year is simple, BE MATURE. As I become mature, I'll be responsible guy, study hard, no messing around too much..
  Now, I'm 'enjoying' my form 5 life, good start for beginning of the year. And I'm feelin' way too relax until I just found out that SPM for 2014 is on November 3rd until December 2nd. *Freaked me out*
Is this just a dream?
Am I dreaming?
No.
I'm a 17-year-old guy who will sit a big exam by the end of the year.
I'm gonna make a good preparations for my big exam month.
I just have to fight for my future. Focus
*incantation* *visualization* *auditory* (the law of attraction)
P/S: how ya' doin? Do comment down here or on the chatbox! Stay awesome yaww..

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE