Saturday 30 November 2013

Accident Simulation

Hi guys, today I'm not gonna post about what I've done today, but I'll post about two days ago, last Thursday, November 28.
   This was the first time I get involved into Accident Simulation. It was way too awesome. It's like, making prank, but not. (If you know what I mean). The incident happened at Telipok road highway. Malaysian Red Crescent Tuaran Chapter and KK Branch, JPAM, BOMBA and Tuaran Hospital emergency casualty also get involved in this event.
   Before that, we went to Buildings of MRC Tuaran Chapter. Around 8 o'clock. Few of us MRC Tuaran and about 5 JPAM members act to be the accident victims. 6 of us were acting as critical (red tags), there were few yellow tags and green tags and there's only one people get the white tag, which was acting to be a 'dead' victims, and the white-taggers was ME. Hahaha yeap. It's pretty hard to act dead, especialky to hold the breath. Seriously. Hahaha..
   After that, we're messed up with this starch to make an artificial-injuries. Well me, I was maked up with White make-up so that I look like a 'dead' victim at the scene..
   It's 2 PM!! We were ready to take off and start our act. We went to the Telipok road and started to act like accident happened. Guess what we're knocked down with? A Petronas-petrol-lorry. Hahaha.. A few minutes before the scene start, Mr Ng Siew Ching put this  bloody-like-reddish-liquid to us.. Poor Brian, Mr Ng splashes him with all of the liquid.. Ewww hahaha.. The road started to jam..
3,
2,
1,
ACTION!
  And we're started to act.. I, as a 'dead' van driver person just close my eyes and don't make any move... Then, the Bomba arrived and send us to Tuaran Hospital via ambulance.. I was like flying because I was transferred from the incident place to the hospital without a single energy... Unfortunately, they're considered me as a critical victims and not a 'dead' person. That's worse for me, hahaha..
   In the hospital, I was 'treated' by the nurses and doctors and the medical assistances. Not just me alone, but also the others.. I remembered the part where thw nurses took my pants off and open my shirt.. It's like, I'm on boxer, ayy.. Hahaha *embarrased*
  "OK SEMUA BANGUN, TAMAT SUDAHH"
and I opened my eyes and started to give a big hand, a cheers, so do the others. Hehe.. Congrats for the Simulation-ers and co-operation and commitments given.. :-) 
   After that, we went to the new building of Tuaran hospital which is big, like HQE. (Sesat ni time siar-siar sana dalam haha).. Eventhough it's not completely finished, but I guess it is on 70% finish and I can't wait to go practical at the new building soon :-) . We went to the meeting room for our lunch and postmortem for the event... Haaahh.. I'm full.
Before we went home, Abang Kevin bought us and treat us to have dinner at MJ restaurant.. I am completely full by just drinking the apple juice. Haha...
When I'm home, homies laughed at me, said about the 5inches white make-up like a girl. Hahaha... Well nevermind :-)
Okay. That's it. Finish.. Thnks for reading! Feel free ook at the pictures that follows and do comments :-)
P/S: waiting for the entire pictures to be uploaded on facebook :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE