Saturday 12 January 2013

Make New Friends

Hello friends. let me tell you something. I continued my study on the same school at 4point2 Pure Science Stream Class.. Oh yeah. I'm gonna tell you something. I have this little obsessed to make friends with my new classmates. Yeah. I'd told you there are 5 new students in our class. So, I just want to make new Friends with all of them.
   But what annoys me is that I have this something pretty embarrassing me, that is I'm a shy person, doesn't talk and act much. YES, especially with my new classmates. So I decided to make them as my friends in another way. 
    Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that I'm not the only one who loved to make new friends, but also one of my friend Kim. . Both of us decided to make plans on how to make friends with them. Advance much, huh?
    PLAN A... errr. I forgot what is it about... But we failed our PLAN A. We're pretty sad and dissapointed with that, but it doesn't mean we're give up.
    PLAN B... Try to interact and communicate with them when school is over. Guess what? PLAN B WAS SUCCESSFUL! but that doesn't mean our plans are over. We're still on our next plans..
    PLAN C. OK. We'll gonna do this next Monday. This plan is secrets because we don't want everyone know this... It's a surprise! OH YEAH. HOPEFULLY this plan will success!
    Actually there's more plans we're planned just now. But I will just keep it secrets. (:

HOPEFULLY OUR PLANS WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE