Wednesday 21 May 2014

I gave up -_-

For now, I really do hate advertisements.. Like what the heck? My blogs were associated with various advertisements but my earning didn't even increasing. Huh.. I gave up so early? Did you mean, I gave up on it since 2012? The same value? dushhh... *double-pissed-off*

  Huh, just forget about it, anyway, I'm doing it in good way. I'm putting up the ads on a right style; halal style; not break the rules.. Muehehehe.. So this week I'm probably a lil' busy doin' my final touch on my friend's Petrosains video.. Thus, with tomorrow's video recorded by the prefects.

  Oh yeah, I also send 2 of my melody drafts to my friend, Sofian a.k.a. DJ Star Sonata to help me making some instrumentals for my first mini album a.k.a. EP. So, just stay tuned guys. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE