Wednesday 4 February 2015

Lesen L, I'm coming!

Since lately I've not been on blogger, not post much entries. And this post is the secknd entries on 2015. I've got to tell you, I'm getting my L liscence soon. I do know that it's just L. Still a learner. But hey, wanna know a fact? I don't even know how to start a car engine. My IQ 'bout driving is zero.

   Few days back then, around 2 weeks ago if I'm not wrong, I attended the first driving class, KPP1, also known as Kelas Pendidikan Pemandu 1.. Just sit in the class and listen, pay attention to what my lecturer said. 6 hours dude! Fortunately in PMJ, they just took time around 3 and an half hours.

   After kpp1 class, I studied for 2 weeks and then attend the computerized exam... Huh I was so freakin nervous that moment, walking down the stairs to go to Rilek. I took my last few hours ask my friends Anita, Orzee and B'a for the tips, and some answers. Haha.. Luckily, after I managed to answer all questions, I got 49 out of 50! PASS! I smile. Happy.

   So, right now, I'm still waiting for my tutor to come to my home to get all my documents for the L driving liscence. I hope I'll get my liscence as soon and as fast as possible so I can continue my KPP2, KPP3, QTI and JPJ test soon. Error 404: Delay not found. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE